Python Director - web API.
The following is a list of the various functions defined in the web API
Note that not all of them are currently implemented. working on it.
You can also control the director from the command line, using something
like 'wget' or a similar command line tool. Writing a simple python client
is something I'll do at some point
- current configuration and status of the PD.
- text dump of current configuration and status
- initial boot time config of the PD (xml)
- add a new host to the group of a service
- remove a host from the group of a service
- remove all hosts from the group of a service
Note that the last two will not let you remove all hosts
from the enabled group.
- switch the currently enabled group. Note that this will
not affect any in-progress connections.
- switch the scheduler implementation for a group. Should
not be done for an active group!